Click here to give us some feedback.

How to get your qualifications recognised

For information about equivalence/recognition of qualifications, studies and foreign secondary education leaving certificates, contact 

For the recognition of foreign higher education degrees and diplomas please consult the Portuguese NARIC, located at the Directorate General for Higher Education, or a Portuguese Higher Education Institution.



in an Inspirational Environment


in an Inspirational Environment

You are in the right place

Ready to get inspired?

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience.