There are still special access regimes:
- Portuguese diplomatic missions in foreign countries;
- Portuguese citizens in official missions abroad and Portuguese scholarship holders in foreign countries;
- Foreign diplomatic missions accredited in Portugal;
- Portuguese armed forces officers;
- Scholarship holders nationals of the African Portuguese speaking countries;
- High performance athletes;
- Naturals from East Timor’s.
And the special contests:
- Applicants over 23 years old;
- Holders of a higher education diploma;
- Holders of a CET Diploma (specialization technological, non-higher education post-secondary course);
- Holders of a TeSP (Technical professional higher education courses, short cycle);
- Access to medical studies by graduates;
- International students (see).